My top 6 moments of 2019
Began 2019 focused on one word, “courage”, and the intention to become comfortable being uncomfortable. Whew, be careful what you ask for! This was a year of incredible growth for me personally.
My top 6 moments of 2019:
1. After focused preparation and financial planning, walked away from my corporate job and toward my purpose. 🏃🏾♀️
2. Removed people and things from my life that were no longer adding value. 👋🏽
3. Got serious about health and fitness. 🍑, I’m coming for you in 2020 😏.
4. Started communications consultancy work ✍🏾
5. Began guiding others on how to move beyond grief and trauma while continuing my inner work as well. 💆🏽♀️
6. Pushed thru my very real fear of public speaking AND booked several speaking engagements. 🙌🏾
There were some setbacks in 2019 and everything didnt go exactly as planned, but I’m learning to appreciate progress instead of obsessing over perfection. 🙏🏾
What are you manifesting for 2020?
#drinkfirstthenpour #thankful #booked #blessed #godsplan #writethevision #healing #wellness